What are iBeacons ?
The term iBeacon and Beacon are often used interchangeably. iBeacon is the name for Apple’s technology standard, which allows Mobile Apps (running on both iOS and Android devices) to listen for signals from beacons in the physical world and react accordingly. In essence, iBeacon technology allows Mobile Apps to understand their position on a micro-local scale, and deliver hyper-contextual content to users based on location. The underlying communication technology is Bluetooth Low Energy.
What can iBeacon do for me
Advantages for a Business
- Analytics – Analysing in store customer behaviour
- Drive foot traffic to store through micro location directions
- Alerts customers of your deals and events
- Increase sales
- Customised loyalty program
- VIP Service for your customers
- Drive online sales through quick store pick ups after purchase.
Advantages for the user
- Relevant information
- Directions through micro location – IE: finding an item in a store or finding a store in a shopping center.
- Personalised deals – deals that are o your needs- if you buy a phone deals on cellphone covers
- exclusive events – invitations to vip events
- Set reminders to purchase when you are near a store
- Vip service
Who is using iBeacon ?
- NMi Becomes First Conformity Lab that is testing to Colombia’s iGaming Market
- hot ukrainian women
- Making Your Way Around Los Angeles. Each year we find that more and more pupils are visiting USC without a car or truck
- best free dating sites australia
- Find Out Who’s Worried About Outdoor Dog House and Why You Should Care
- Got Stuck? Try These Tips To Streamline Your American Shaman
- 10 Reasons Why You Are Still An Amateur At SOL CBD
- 10 Tips For Using Endoca To Leave Your Competition In The Dust
- Are You Making These Green Roads Mistakes?